Bunny Minesweeper review
Published & copyrighted by DillyFrame
Atlas-lions.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Do you remember Minesweeper game?
Do youi know how to make it more fun and interesting?
- make 3d person view
- add chickens that will enrage you and interfere with play
- add co-op mode (up to 4 players)
- spice it all up with bunnies with a funny walk
Friends can literally be kicked for their mistakes or score a goal with them. Something incredible is happening here!
There are more than 20 skins that make you bunny unique and nice looking guy. And make you bunny even more funny!
6 levels of diffuclty will drive you crazy and break you head, but survival mode can help you to get skins more easier.
At the same time, you will also probably learn to play minesweeper or hate your friends.
Some rules:- only host can start a new game,this button is unavailable for the client
- only host can choose or change the difficulty, the client will see what the host has chosen
- only host can build the field
- Solo mode has its own Leaderboard, random and friends modes has common Leaderboards as they are supposed to be a team match
1 GB available space