F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin review
Published & copyrighted by Monolith
Atlas-lions.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Deployed just minutes before the blast triggered by the original F.E.A.R. team, you assume the role of Special Forces Sgt. Michael Becket as your routine mission quickly turns into a fight for survival against the wrath of Alma Wade. As Alma's terrifying power surges out of control, your squad is forced to battle through an apocalyptic landscape in search of clues for how to destroy her!
- Strategic environmental combat opportunities available to both you and your enemies
- Slow time using your character's enhanced reflexes
- In your face close-quarter action in a variety of indoor and outdoor environments
- Battle all-new enemies that employ advanced combat tactics
- Test your nerves and face your FEARS as you battle new characters and unravel a terrifying mystery
- Utilize the world interaction enhancements to create instant cover or remove obstacles
- Play with and against friends in multiplayer competition
- Enhanced graphics engine takes action horror to new heights through enhanced visuals and effects
- Enemies behave realistically and use the environment against you through vastly enhanced enemy Artificial Intelligence
- Maintains the authenticity of the Alma storyline and players will know this is the only place to continue the saga
ABOUT TOY SOLDIER UPDATEToy Soldier Update (April 16, 2009) - Experience FEAR 2 multiplayer from a new perspective. Players are only inches tall as they battle inside a pinball machine, a hospital lab room, and a playground sandbox. FullTilt: Battle inside a retro 1970's era pinball machine, "Snake Fist" style! Flippers, targets, spinners and pop-bumpers provide cover for the fast paced action. Multi-level playfield and authentic sounds set the mood for destruction! Cockroach: A blood drenched hospital room filled with heart pounding action. Climb up electrical cords, laboratory equipment and pill bottles in a tightly connected environment. Recess: Wage mayhem from the top of a giant sandcastle to the cockpit of a toy bulldozer! Go commando and blend in with plastic army men!