Head It!: VR Soccer Heading Game review
Published & copyrighted by CFlat
Atlas-lions.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Use your whole body and go for the goal! Introducing a soccer heading game for the HTC Vive on Steam. Take the pass from your teammate and head the ball in! Beat the goalkeeper to earn points and aim for the top rankings.
Five difficulty levels to try
- First-timers should start at Beginner. Makes a great party game!
- When you’re ready, take on Amateur and Semi-Pro… or perhaps experienced soccer players are confident enough to start here!
- A real challenge is waiting for you at the Professional level.
- If you’re a match for Legendary, maybe you should be in the pro leagues!
- Goalkeeper's skill and ball's trajectory vary with skill level
- Get more attempts for as long as you can keep scoring goals. Rack up a high score!
- Leaderboard functionality to compete with your rivals around the world
- The more you play, the better you'll become! There have even been reports of people seeing improvement in their real soccer games...
* This game is a full-body VR experience. Before playing make sure your surroundings are clear of all friends, furniture, children, spouses, cats, dogs, long-lost siblings, and important equipment entrusted to you by your clients.
* Playing in a soccer uniform is even more exciting, so give it a try! Please do not celebrate your goals too wildly while wearing an HMD.
500 MB available space