The Wonder Weeks vs 9 review
Published & copyrighted by Domus Technica
Atlas-lions.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
"The Wonder Weeks app can be a lifesaver for parents during those times of wondering what on earth is going on."
A CALENDAR EXPLAINING THE DEVELOPMENT OF YOUR BABY: WHY YOUR BABY IS FUSSY, SLEEPS POOR AND EATS LESS DURING SET TIMES AND HOW YOU CAN HELP YOUR BABY.
THE BEST APP AROUND THE GLOBE
• Awarded Coolest App for Moms
• Awarded by Apple as top 10 ‘Best of the year 2016’ in Australia, UK, Netherlands, and a great number of other countries.
• Consumer Choice & Gold Award by MumIi
• AppRx Awards Top 10 Children’s Health App
• NHS (UK) – Best App for parents listing.
• Best App Ever Wards 2013 & 2014 (Health & Fitness)
• Top 25 App in health & fitness is most countries around the world.
The Wonder Weeks worldwide bestselling baby app is a personalised daily calendar of your baby’s development that will keep you informed about the (mental) leaps and bounds and the fussy phases of your baby -- any time of day or night. This baby calendar app won prizes in several countries as BEST PARENTING APP!
Think of it as a portable, at-a-glance version of the calendar leap chart in The Wonder Weeks. Where the book describes in-depth and easy-to-understand terms the incredible developmental changes your baby goes through, the app is the perfect leap calendar companion to track your baby’s mental development (during the first 20 months). By knowing what is going on inside the head of your baby, you can help him to make the leap more easily and stimulate his development.
The Wonder Weeks app helps new parents by:
- Calendar Showing when your baby makes a leap in his mental development
- What your baby can understand & learn after this mental leap
- What your baby can do after this leap
- What you can do to help your baby
This app is also a handy reminder for new parents when their baby’s brain is changing, or “leaping,” the baby is making a significant advance in mental development, and with each step forward comes a drastic change in the way your baby sees the world around him. Because these leaps come so quickly, the “new world” and new abilities can sometimes be scary, and the development can initially manifest in poor sleep, bad appetite, crying, clinging and crankiness – exhausting and frustrating mom and dad.
Disclaimer: This App is developed with the greatest care. Neither the developer nor the author shall nevertheless be liable for any damages arising from any inaccuracies or omissions in this app.
Please send your feedback, comments or complaints to: